A GREAT SPRING RIDE WITH WONDERFUL FOLKS,
LIVE MUSIC AND PRIZES
Funds raised benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Idaho, Treasure Valley Chapter. Lunch and our famous socks are free with registration, $5.00 if purchased separately. $150.00 maximum charge for a family. Contact Al Schneider for family discount code. 208-870-4831 [email protected].
|Route||Entry Fees||Team Fees||Check-In||Start|
PREREGISTRATION ENDS MAY 15
ON SITE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON RIDE DAY
Bike mechanics and medical personnel are available at the base site and on the routes. Water stops with drinks, snacks, restroom facilities, and information are available along the routes.
Your participation helps:
- Blind seniors to live independently
- Work to improve education of blind children
- Provide scholarships and transition services for blind young adults
- Educate blind adults about opportunities for employment
- Assist blind people in learning about new advances in services and adaptive technology
- The NFB work with the legislature advocating for legislation designed to give equal opportunities for blind people
Cycle for Independence
Ride for the cause - Ride for the fun! Helmets Required
10 Mile ride
25 Mile ride
Metric Century ride
National Federation of the Blind
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Other Rides and Trails
- Ride for Hope You can ride in this event - Supporting Healthcare for the Medically Underserved
- Weiser River Trail Idaho's longest rail trail is open free to the public and sponsors bicycle events